This repository is the result of the NGI funded project, MyPCH. The innovation is an open source solution that empowers persons with diabetes (PwD) by sharing personal data from
a diabetes device in a secure, trusted, auditable, traceable and consensus-based way inspired by MyData principles.
The propose of the project is to use Semantic Container standardized framework to exchange health data in a privacy respecting data flow between various stakeholders in use cases:
- Use case 1 - Collection
- - Collect diabetes data from medical devices using a PC with Tidepool software (TP) and store into a Semantic Container (SC).
- Use case 2 - Insigths
- - Get personal insigths to explore and visualise health data in a self-determined way locally or by using a Personal Data Store (PDS) service.
- Use case 3 - Sharing
- - Share data with others by uploading diabetes data to a cloud service with Semantic Containers.
- - Share either personal identifiable information with clinics or aggregated anonymous data with researchers.
- - We explore requirements from real-world use cases in the Danish diabetes ecosystem and introduce a new component, Health Data Store (HDS) service.